How we protect your privacy: please see our Online Privacy Statement.

Online Banking

A Division of First Tech Federal Credit Union

Addison Avenue Dots

Investment Services Support Center

Financial Advisors, RJFS

Addison Avenue Investment Services

855.744.8585

info@addisonavenue.com
See 1 more locations

Innovative Thinking

Get Savvy When Saving for Your Loved One’s Education

With tuition costs (and student debt) at record levels, saving diligently and strategically can make a real difference for your kid or grandkid.

Weekly Headings

Read the weekly investment strategy commentary from Chief Investment Officer Larry Adam.

Fixed Income Market Commentary

Read the fixed income commentary from Executive Vice President Kevin Giddis.

Market Information

Dow Jones

25764 (-0.3816%)

NYSE

12657.5996 (-0.6343%)

NASDAQ

7,816.28 1.04%

Investment Services Support

As Investment Support Representatives with over 25 years of combined industry experience, our expertise lies in our ability to assist Self-Managed clientele with all aspects of their account servicing needs.

  • Account openings & maintenance
  • Account research & resolution
  • Cost basis information
  • Equity & mutual fund trades
  • Corporate actions such as stock splits and tender offers

In our role, we also serve as a liaison between members and our Financial Advisors, providing back-up support for managed accounts. If you do not currently work with an advisor but are considering doing so, we can assist you with the completion of a needs assessment to identify a representative best suited for you.


Team 

Makara Hang
Investment Support Representative, RJFS
I enjoy educating others about investing partially because I grew up in a family of great savers. I entered the Financial Services industry in 1996. I’ve served as a Business Banker with California Federal Bank and later worked as an Investment Representative for Wachovia Bank and Washington Mutual, before joining Addison Avenue Investment Services in 2000.

As a news junkie, I spend much of my spare time reading up on anything pertaining to the economy and current events. Outside of work, my family and I enjoy traveling and living an active lifestyle. I’ve had the opportunity to hike Mount Whitney, walk on the Great Wall of China, and complete a marathon.

Qualifications: holds series 7 and 63 securities licenses; life and health insurance licensed with variable endorsements. CA Insurance License #0C90729 


Shane Serrano
Investment Support Representative, RJFS
After graduating from CSUS in 2008, I joined the lending team at First Tech Federal Credit Union. My journey gave me the satisfaction and privilege of helping some amazing people reach their financial aspirations through a multitude of lending solutions. I am now fortunate to have the opportunity to channel that background into the investment world, helping people plan for their future financial goals.

Outside of work, my family is everything. I have a daughter and twins who take up 99% of my free time. The other 1%, I spend watching and playing sports, volunteering in my community, and spending time with my wife.

Raymond James corporate
Privacy Notice │ BrokerCheck®

Qualifications: holds series 7 and 66 securities licenses.

Financial Advisors offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and securities are not insured by credit union insurance, the NCUA or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the credit union, are not guaranteed by the credit union, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. First Tech Federal Credit Union and Addison Avenue Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.