Skip to main content
First Tech Routing #321180379

Inland Marine Policy

Man with a holding a digital camera in his hand while browsing on his laptop.

Standard property coverage is typically designed to protect the assets at your business address. But, if you have equipment or materials that frequently move to different locations, you may need inland marine coverage. An inland marine policy can cover the high-end digital SLR camera for your photography business, the power cleaners you use to clean floors, or the bulldozer at your newest construction project.



Insurance products and services offered through Addison Avenue Financial Partners, LLC, d/b/a First Tech Insurance Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Technology Federal Credit Union.