Strengthen your employee benefits with First Tech.
As your full-service financial partner, First Tech
provides your employees with customizable services
and individualized tools for financial wellness.
Already part of the First Tech family?
When your employees are part of the First Tech family, they are always taken care of. We aim to open doors, inspire plans and provide security for our members every step of the way, at every stage of life. How can we help you today?
Employees want a strong financial plan.
57% anticipate needing to dip into retirement savings to pay for expenses other than retirement.
46% use credit cards to pay for monthly necessities that would otherwise be unaffordable.
50% find their job compensation lagging behind the rising cost of living expenses.
50% report financial matters as the cause of the most stress in their lives, more than their job, health or relationships.
Member Moments Possibilities.
Opening an account and utilizing the services offered by First Tech.
Member Moments Creating Credit.
Opening an account and start establishing a credit history after relocating.
- Exclusive rates and discounts
- Free financial education resources updated regularly
- Relocation services for employees moving internationally or domestically
- New hire orientation program
- A dedicated account manager and onsite consulting services
Investing in our members and community.
Customized products and services.
We have a variety of financial solutions that are only available to employees of our partner organizations. These include:
- Student loan refinancing options
- Mortgage and other loans
- First Tech Rewards Checking account: earn cash back on loan payments and credit cards, and additional dividends.TRUTH-IN-SAVINGS DISCLOSURE: First Tech Rewards Checking and First Tech Rewards Savings. Limit one Rewards Checking account per primary account owner. Any additional Rewards Checking accounts may be converted to a different First Tech checking account. Account must be a personal account. Trust, Business, and Organization accounts are not eligible.
Rate Information: The First Tech Rewards Checking is a tiered rate account. The dividend rate and corresponding Annual Percentage Yield (APY) will be either the qualified or non-qualified rate as determined by the qualification requirements per monthly cycle (listed below). If qualifications are met, the dividend rate and APY specified for a tier will apply only to the portion of the account balance that is within that tier. The dividend rates and range of APY(s) may vary depending on account balance and are listed for each tier.
First Tech Rewards Checking requirements per monthly cycle:
• Have a combined total of at least 20 qualifying transactions with an aggregate spend of at least $500 per month posted to the applicable accounts. Qualifying transactions include:
- Posted debit card purchases to the First Tech Rewards Checking account
- Posted credit card purchases on a First Tech credit card account*
• Have ACH deposits and/or withdrawals totaling at least $1,000 per cycle (either multiple aggregate ACHs equal to $1,000 or one $1,000 ACH) to the First Tech Rewards Checking account
• Enrollment in electronic statements and notices for the primary account owner
In order to qualify, all qualifications listed above must be completed and posted to your account prior to the last day of the month. For example, the last day of January is January 31st. Debit and credit card transactions must post to your account(s) by January 30th. Transactions that post on the last day of the month will be counted toward the next month’s qualification cycle. Debit and credit card purchases can take up to several business days to post, depending on the merchant’s processing time. If you don't meet the requirements for a qualification period, you'll earn the non-qualified rate and corresponding APY.
The offered rebates may change at any time, as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. The following rebates will be credited to the First Tech Rewards Checking account if the account qualification criteria are met for the monthly cycle in which the transaction posted. Rebates will be posted within 3 business days after the end of the month.
• Reimbursement of any out-of-network U.S. ATM fees, up to a maximum of $15 per month
• 0.25% cash back on minimum scheduled payment amount made from another First Tech account to your First Tech consumer loan(s) and/or HELOC**, up to a maximum of $15 per month
• 0.50% cash back on all posted credit card purchases made on your First Tech credit card account*, up to a maximum of $15 per month
• Reimbursement of monthly online streaming subscription services charged to your First Tech credit card account*, up to a maximum of $10 per month
Merchant category codes that qualify for the reimbursement of online streaming subscriptions include the following: 4899 - Cable, Satellite, and Other Pay Television and Radio Services; 5735 - Record Shops; and 5968 - Direct Marketing - Continuity/Subscription Merchants. First Tech does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. Merchants who accept Mastercard® credit cards are assigned a merchant code which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Mastercard® procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell. First Tech groups similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making offers to you. Please note that First Tech makes every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in our categories. However, even though a merchant or some of the items that it sells may appear to fit within a category, the merchant may not have a merchant code in that category.
*Credit card purchases must be made on a First Tech credit card account with the same primary account owner as the First Tech Rewards Checking account.
**Primary account owner of the First Tech Rewards Checking account must be listed as primary borrower on the First Tech consumer loan(s) or home equity line of credit (HELOC). Regular payments to credit cards, closed-end mortgages, and commercial loan products are not eligible for this product offering and do not qualify for the above mentioned cash back rebates. Prepayments, late payments, and payoffs not included. Loans must be in good standing (active, current, not delinquent).
Opening this checking account does not guarantee approvals on loan accounts. Lending qualifications will still apply.
APPLIES ONLY TO FIRST TECH REWARDS SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Limit one Rewards Savings account per primary account owner. Any additional Rewards Savings accounts may be converted to a different First Tech savings account.
Account must be a personal account. Trust, Business, and Organization accounts are not eligible.
The First Tech Rewards Savings account requires a corresponding First Tech Rewards Checking account. The primary account owner of the First Tech Rewards Savings account must be the same as that which is listed on the First Tech Rewards Checking account.
Rate Information: The First Tech Rewards Savings is a tiered rate account. The dividend rate and corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) will be either the qualified or non-qualified rate as determined by the First Tech Rewards Checking qualification requirements per monthly cycle (listed above in First Tech Rewards Checking Account per Monthly Cycle section). If the qualifications are met, the First Tech Rewards Savings dividend rate and APY specified for a tier will apply only to the portion of the account balance that is within that tier. The dividend rates and range of APY(s) may vary depending on account balance and are listed for each tier. If you don't meet the requirements for a qualification period, you'll earn the non-qualified rate and corresponding APY. Learn more >>
- Youth checking and savings accounts with up to 5.00% APY
- Unique insurance productsInsurance products and services offered through Addison Avenue Financial Partners, LLC, d/b/a First Tech Insurance Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of First Technology Federal Credit Union.
- Investment advisorsRegistered address: 1011 Sunset Blvd, Rocklin, CA 95765 | 855.744.8585
Financial Advisors offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and securities are not insured by credit union insurance, the NCUA or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the credit union, are not guaranteed by the credit union, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. First Tech Federal Credit Union and Addison Avenue Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
- Relocation services
Comprehensive relocation services.
Moving for a job is stressful. First Tech can help ease the burden of that transition, and ensure your employees’ move – whether international or domestic – is financially seamless.
- Single point of contact for international moves
- Preferred credit rating without established history for international moves
- Streamlined mortgage pre-approval process
- Open checking accounts 60 days before arrival in U.S.