Paying your First Tech loan
Making a payment on your loan is easy and can be done in variety of ways
First Tech Online and Mobile Banking
Transfer from a First Tech account
- If you’re not already signed up for Online Banking, getting started is simple. Enroll here and take control of your account(s) in a convenient, fast and secure way. From here, you can set up an automatic transfer between First Tech accounts.
Transfer from an external account
- Log in to First Tech’s Online Banking or the app and follow the mobile or desktop guide to link your external accounts. Once completed, you can visit the Transfers section of Online or Mobile Banking and schedule your payment.
- To pay a credit card from an external account in Online Banking, you must first complete the transfer from the external account to a First Tech checking or savings account. Once that transaction has been processed you can transfer from the First Tech checking or savings account to the credit card.
Set up automatic payments
A copy of a blank/voided check is required
You’ll need to complete the appropriate form and send back to First Tech via secure message in Online Banking, or mail to PO BOX 2100, Beaverton, OR 97075
- Consumer Loan (Automobile, Boat, RV, Motorcycle, Personal loan, Personal Line of Credit) Automatic Pay Form
- Credit Card Automatic Pay Form
- Mortgage Automatic Pay Form
You can also set up automatic payments each month from your current bank or credit union to your First Tech loan. You’ll need your First Tech loan account number, First Tech’s routing number (321180373), payment due date, and First Tech’s address for loan payments.
Pay by mail
Final loan payments and closures
Mortgage & Home Equity Loans
Call 855.855.8805 (Option 6) for information. More information about title and deed release will be provided at time of payoff and varies by state.
Mortgage Payoff requests by email
Mortgage Payoff requests by fax:
Consumer Loans (Automobile, Boat, RV, Motorcycle, Personal loan, Personal Line of Credit)
A final payment can be made through online banking. You’ll be contacted if there is any action required to release the lien or title depending on the state in which it is stored.
☑ Our Support section has FAQs and more
☑ Send us a secure message from Online Banking
☑ Give us a call
☑ Connect with us in person at your local branch