2021 Year in Review
In 2021, we welcomed 86,000 new members into the First Tech Family.
Meet Dave Jackson
Meet Jaime Valdez
Our community focus
People helping people.
Another great year of service.
First Tech employees are able to take advantage of 16 hours of paid community service every year, and participation in our employee engagement programs grows year over year.
81% of First Tech team members gave back to community initiatives this year.
STEAM Builders Program
Credit Union for Kids
As First Tech celebrates over 35 years of Credit Unions for Kids, we are thrilled to report that our employees, members, community and partners have continued to show support, despite unprecedented times. Through their generosity, more than $720,000 was raised for six children’s hospital partners to advance innovative care for patients and cover patient costs for uncompensated care.
- OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital - Oakland
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Children's Hospital - Riverbend