Just because you’re renting a house, apartment, flat, condo or townhome doesn’t mean you don’t have personal property and assets you want to protect. Renters insurance is an affordable way to add protection for you and your family.
- Renters Personal Property Coverage - can provide protection for your furniture and personal possessions against losses such as fire, lightning, windstorms, hail, explosions, smoke and vandalism. A renters policy can also protect your property against theft whether it occurs in your apartment or not.
- Renters Personal Liability Protection - can help cover legal costs and related damages if you are ever sued. Most renters policies provide $100,000 (minimum) of financial protection for covered accidental bodily injury or property damage to others. Higher amounts of coverage are available.
- Medical Payments Coverage - can pay up to $1,000 per person when a covered accident on your rental property involves bodily injury to others. Higher amounts of coverage are available.
- Additional Living Expenses - can help you pay for an alternate dwelling and living expenses (such as hotel, meals, laundry, etc.) should you be forced from your home by a covered loss. This is subject to coverage terms and limits. Higher amounts of coverage are available.
- Improvements - coverage can be used to repair or replace improvements made by you or acquired at your expense if damaged by a covered loss.
- Contents Replacement Cost - provides for settlement of covered personal property losses based on replacement cost at the time of loss, with no deduction for depreciation. The coverage is subject to applicable policy limits and deductibles. Special limits apply to certain items such as jewelry, watches and furs.
Contact the First Tech Insurance Services agent in your area today or call 855.744.8585. They’ll help you protect your personal property.