Skip to main content
Find a Location |

Routing #321180379

Financial Advisor

Meet Investment Team
in Rocklin.

generic headshot

Investment Team in Rocklin

Investment Services Division
Addison Avenue Investment Services

A little insight into the Investment Team in Rocklin.

As Investment Support Representatives with over 25 years of combined industry experience, our expertise lies in our ability to assist Self-Managed clientele with all aspects of their account servicing needs:

  • Account openings and maintenance
  • Account research and resolution
  • Cost basis information
  • Equity & mutual fund trades
  • Corporate actions such as stock splits and tender offers

In our role, we also serve as a liaison between members and our Financial Advisors, providing back-up support for managed accounts. If you do not currently work with an advisor but are considering doing so, we can assist you with the completion of a needs assessment to identify a representative best suited for you.


Team 


Makara Hang
Investment Support Representative, RJFS

I enjoy educating others about investing, partially because I grew up in a family of great savers. I entered the Financial Services industry in 1996. I’ve served as a Business Banker with California Federal Bank and later worked as an Investment Representative for Wachovia Bank and Washington Mutual, before joining Addison Avenue Investment Services in 2000.

As a news junkie, I spend much of my spare time reading up on anything pertaining to the economy and current events. Outside of work, my family and I enjoy traveling and living an active lifestyle. I’ve had the opportunity to hike up Mount Whitney in one day, walked on the Great Wall of China, and recently completed my first marathon.

Shane Serrano
Investment Support Representative, RJFS

After graduating from CSUS in 2008, I joined the lending team at First Tech Federal Credit Union. My journey gave me the satisfaction and privilege of helping some amazing people reach their financial aspirations through a multitude of lending solutions. I'm now fortunate to have the opportunity to channel that background into the investment world, helping people plan for their future financial goals.

Outside of work, my family is everything. I have a daughter and new twin babies who take up 99% of my free time. The other 1%, I spend watching and playing sports, volunteering with my high school basketball team, and trying to get a few hours of sleep.

Raymond James Corporate
Privacy Notice │ BrokerCheck®

Makara Hang QUALIFICATIONS: holds series 7 and 63 securities licenses; life and health insurance licensed with variable endorsements. CA Insurance License #0C90729.

Shane Serrano QUALIFICATIONS: holds series 7 and 66 securities licenses.

Financial Advisors offer securities through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPCand securities are not insured by credit union insurance, the NCUA or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the credit union, are not guaranteed by the credit union, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. First Tech Federal Credit Union and Addison Avenue Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.

Stock Market

Dow Jones


34639.79

(+1.8157%)

NASDAQ


15381.32

(+0.8343%)

NYSE


16475.25

(+2.1158%)

Investment
Resource

Weekly
Snapshot

Read the current economic outlook for timely financial planning from Raymond James

Investment
Resource

Monthly
Update

Market information for the major indices

Investment
Resource

Quarterly
Strategy

Current financial trends and key takeaways
Top