BECOME A MEMBER
You talk we listenJoin Us
Learn how to videos:
Logging In for the First Time
View Balances and History
Make a Transfer
Pay a Bill
Add A Biller
Got internet access? Then you've got a First Tech branch.
With Online Banking, you have a First Tech branch at the click of a button 24 hours a day/7 days a week. It's convenient, fast, and most important... free. Here are just a few of the ways Online Banking can make managing your finances easy.
- Check account balances and view available funds
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Transfer funds between credit union accounts
- View your statements online with e-Statements
- Pay bills and receive bills electronically using BillPay
- Deposit checks from home with e-deposit
- View check images online
- Make check withdrawals or get a loan advance and have it sent directly to you
- Download transaction information into Quicken
- Perform all these transactions securely
Any member in good standing with at least one valid, open membership account may access Online Banking. Some members may experience restricted or suspended Online Banking access if:
- You have loans more than 14 days past due
- Your address, phone or other contact information needs to be corrected
- You have entered your username or password incorrectly too many times
- Other special situations
Enrolling in Online Banking
- To enroll, simply click the button above and complete a brief enrollment process. You'll choose your username when you enroll. We provided you a temporary password when you first opened a First Tech account. Once you have successfully enrolled, you must change your temporary password. If you don't know your temporary password, please call our Member Service Center at 877.933.1389 for assistance.
Online Banking accessibility
- You can access Online Banking from anywhere in the world with a secure Internet connection. Login to Online Banking.
To login, you'll need your username and password. You choose your username during the enrollment process, and we provide your password when you open your account. Here is a quick video about logging in for the first time.