Funding Your Account
Set up direct deposit through your employer
We make it easy to automatically deposit your paycheck into your account. Your employer’s Human Resources department can help you get started. They’ll need to know the following details:
Use the First Tech app to deposit a check on your phone
- Sign the back of the check and write: “For mobile deposit at First Tech only”.
- Sign in to the First Tech mobile app.
- For iOS, tap “deposit” at the bottom of the Accounts screen. For Android, tap the menu on the top left.
- Tap “Select an Account” to choose where the check will be deposited.
- Enter the value of the check.
- Tap “CHECK FRONT” and hold device close to the front of the check to capture the image.
- Tap “CHECK BACK” and hold device close to the back of the check to capture the image.
- Tap “Deposit Check” once all the fields are completed.
Transfer funds online from another financial institution
- Login to your other financial institution’s online banking platform
- Go to transfers
- Select the account from which the funds will be withdrawn, amount and frequency
- Select the account to which the funds will be deposited by providing your First Tech routing number and account number
Make a deposit at any First Tech location, a CO-OP Shared Branch or a CO-OP ATM
- Find a First Tech location near you
- Stop by a CO-OP location with
- your account number
- a valid government issued ID
- Use any ATM with just your First Tech card