Get paid faster.
Why First Tech?
Life in Arizona changes fast, so does the housing market. You need a partner you can trust to close quickly and meet deadlines no matter the situation. First Tech has flexible down payment options for your clients and unique programs that can help them get into a new home.Like surprises? Neither do we. Get fast, consistent service from one of the largest, not-for-profit home loan lenders in the country.
Unique products and programs
Your buyers expect the best from you and from us. Help offer them solutions that fit their lives and make you the hero. Solutions we can provide your clients include:
- Quick close
- Short Term HELOCs available for non-contingent offers
- First Time Home Buyer Program
- Low to no down payment options100% financing as a single loan with Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) available. Program is limited to eligible property and products and loans are restricted to owner occupied purchase money only.
100% financing as an 80/20 loan with no PMI available. 80/20 transactions are first and second mortgage originated simultaneously. First lien position lien equals 80% loan-to-value (LTV) ratio. Second lien position equals 20% LTV ratio. Certain property types are ineligible. Restrictions apply.
97% LTV available for 15, 20, 30 year fixed-rate term.
- Corporate Relocation ProgramProgram qualification subject to borrower receiving relocation benefits from employer. Loans up to $1.5M on single family residence and condos primary residence. As low as 5% down for domestic corporate relocation, and as low as 10% down for foreign national corporate relocation. Maximum debt-to-income ratios up to 50% with reserve requirements. Assumed FICO score up to 740 for foreign nationals with some restrictions. Reduced interest rates and lending fees available. Restrictions apply.
- Non-Permanent Resident ProgramLoans available up to 90% CLTV for borrowers with little to no established US credit. Assumed FICO score up to 740 for foreign nationals with some restrictions.
- Conforming and jumbo loans including non-qualified mortgage products
- 1st and 2nd mortgage combo loan options available80/10/10 transactions are first and second mortgage originated simultaneously. First lien position equals 80% loan-to-value (LTV). Second lien position equals 10% value. Borrower down payment equals 10% LTV. Certain property types are ineligible. Restrictions apply.
80/15/5 transactions are first and second mortgage originated simultaneously. First lien position equals 80% loan-to-value (LTV). Second lien position equals 15% value. Borrower down payment equals 5% LTV. Certain property types are ineligible. Restrictions apply.
Local Arizona loan experts
Team up with the best
Let's chat about how we can keep your clients happy and help you reach your goals. Submit the form and we'll be in touch.
First Tech Federal Credit Union membership required and subject to approval. All loan application are subject to credit and property approval. Mortgage, property, and/or flood hazard insurance may be required and will increase monthly payment and Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Loan type, property type, and minimum/maximum loan amount are dependent on loan program chosen and are restricted to owner-occupied purchase money only. APR may differ up to the time of closing, depending on loan characteristics and credit history. Additional rates and programs are available and may change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Consult your tax adviser for information regarding deductibility of interest and changes.