Protecting your home away from home.
RV insurance comes with options not available with standard car insurance.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Your recreational vehicle provides some prime leisure time, but it’s hard to fully relax when you aren’t fully covered.
Whether you’re setting out in your RV or hitting the open road on your new pop-up, you need appropriate coverage that keeps you and your family protected in the event of an accident or injury. An RV policy is similar to an auto policy, but can offer additional coverages that your auto policy does not, like vacation liability, personal effects, and emergency vacation.
First Tech Insurance Services can help you choose the right vehicle insurance for you, including options for:
- Liability Coverage—Includes both bodily injury and property damage liability coverage, and is required in most states. If you cause an accident or otherwise induce harm, this coverage can pay for damages and any related lawsuits.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage—Helps pay for damages and medical costs resulting from an accident caused by someone who has no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- Medical Payments Coverage—Helps pay for covered medical expenses for anyone injured while in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage—Helps pay for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision. This helps cover your losses in the event of theft, vandalism, natural disasters and more.
- Collision Coverage—Helps pay for damage to your vehicle if it hits another vehicle or object, or gets hit by another vehicle. This coverage is generally required if your vehicle is financed or leased.
Your deductible is the amount you'll pay out of pocket before your insurance kicks in. The lower the deductible, the less you'll pay out of pocket if an accident occurs. Selecting a higher deductible may lower your auto insurance premium.
(Availability based on carrier)
- Diminishing deductible
- Roadside assistance
- Personal effects
- Pet coverage
- Emergency vacation expense
- Vacation liability
- Custom equipment