There is much more to a motorcycle policy than meets the eye. Make sure you’re fully covered before you hit the open road.
Motorcycle policies offer special coverage tailored to riders, since an accident on two wheels can be far more severe than on four wheels. Some coverages, like uninsured motorist and medical payments, are designed to protect the most precious cargo—you! Other coverages are tailored to cover your gear and custom parts you have put on your ride.
First Tech Insurance Services takes the time to understand your needs and put together the right coverage for you, including:
- Liability Coverage—includes both bodily injury and property damage liability coverage, and is required in most states. If you cause an accident or otherwise induce harm, this coverage can pay for damages and any related lawsuits.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage—helps pay for damages and medical costs when an accident is caused by someone who has no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- Medical Payments Coverage—helps cover medical expenses for anyone injured while on your motorcycle, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage—pays for damage to your motorcycle that is not caused by a collision. This helps cover your losses in the event of theft, vandalism, natural disasters and more.
- Collision Coverage—helps cover damages to your motorcycle if you hit another car or object, get hit by another car, or if your motorcycle rolls over. This type of coverage is often required if your motorcycle is financed or leased.
(Availability based on carrier)
- Transport trailer
- Trip interruption
- Total loss
- Rental vehicle
- Personal effects
No matter what you chose to ride, First Tech Insurance Services has a policy that can cover you.