Skip to main content
Find a Location |

Routing #321180379


Add a safety net
to your assets.

Your home covers you. Make sure it's covered for a variety of losses.


Father and his daughter

Homeowners Insurance

Every home needs a solid foundation.  That includes insurance coverage when you need it most. 

Home is where the heart is. It's also where you raise your family and create memories that last a lifetime. First Tech Insurance Services can help you protect your dreams with homeowners’ insurance that fits your priorities and your budget, whether your home loan is with First Tech FCU or somewhere else. That includes: 

  • Dwelling Coverage - to help pay for repairs or the rebuilding of your home if it’s damaged by a covered cause of loss. You’ll want to carry enough dwelling coverage to cover the estimated cost to repair or rebuild.
  • Other Structures Coverage - can pay for covered damages to detached structures like garages, sheds, and fences. 
  • Personal Property Coverage - can pay for personal items in your home (furniture, electronics, etc.) that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss. Special limits of liability may apply to certain items.
  • Loss of Use Coverage - can pay your additional living expenses if you must move out of your home temporarily while it's being restored. This is subject to coverage terms and limits.
  • Personal Liability Coverage - can help protect you and your family in the event of a lawsuit if you or a member of your household is responsible for causing bodily injury or property damage to others.  

Your home insurance deductible is the amount of a covered claim that you’re responsible to pay. Your home insurance coverage limits (the amount of homeowners’ insurance you buy) starts with your dwelling coverage. Additional homeowner’s insurance coverage includes: 

  • Special Personal Property Coverage - can provide broader protection for your possessions in the event of a covered loss. It can cover your personal property in more situations than a homeowners’ policy.
  • Contents Replacement Cost - coverage can cover personal property losses based on replacement cost at the time of loss, with no deduction for depreciation. The coverage is subject to applicable policy limits and deductibles and special limits apply to certain items such as jewelry, watches and furs.
  • Additional Replacement Cost Protection Coverage - can help you repair or rebuild your home if the dwelling coverage on your home is not enough to cover the cost to repair or rebuild after a covered loss.
  • Jewelry and Valuable Items - can be covered with Valuable Items Plus coverage, which offer higher limits and expanded protection for special classes of property. 
  • Water Backup and Sump Pump Discharge or Overflow - coverage can help cover the loss up to a specified dollar amount if water backs up from a sewer or drain within your home, or if water discharges or overflows from your sump pump. This does not include coverage for flood or surface water backup.
Own a condo, townhome, or row home? Do you rent? We can help with condo and renter’s insurance. 
Insurance products and services offered through Addison Avenue Financial Partners, LLC, d/b/a First Tech Insurance Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Technology Federal Credit Union.