Car insurance isn’t just a legal requirement, it’s the ideal way to protect your financial future. After all, paying a cut-rate premium for less-than-adequate coverage doesn’t save you any money if repairs and medical bills outpace your policy by tens of thousands of dollars – money that could come straight out of your pocket.
First Tech Insurance Services takes the time to understand your needs and put together the right coverage, including:
- Liability Coverage—includes both bodily injury and property damage liability coverage and is required in most states. Basically, if you cause an accident, hurt someone or damage someone's property, it can pay for covered damages and defend you in a lawsuit.
- Comprehensive Coverage—helps pay for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision. For example, theft, vandalism, hitting a deer or other animal, storms and certain natural disasters.
- Collision Coverage—helps pay for damage to your vehicle if your car hits another car or object, gets hit by another car or if your vehicle rolls over. This coverage is generally required if your car is financed or leased.
- Personal Injury Protection—is available in certain states. It pays medical expenses, and in some cases lost wages and other damages regardless of who is at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage—can help pay for damages and medical costs resulting from an accident caused by someone who has no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- Medical Payments Coverage—helps pay for covered medical expenses for anyone injured while in your vehicle.
Rental Coverage reimbursement, or extended transportation expenses coverage, can pay for a rental car if your car is damaged in a covered accident and your car is out of commission for more than 24 hours.
Roadside Assistance costs less than many independent services and helps you feel at ease when you’re on the road.