Protect your boat with the right coverage package, so you can enjoy the day fishing, water skiing or just relaxing on the water.
Insuring you boat by endorsing it on your homeowner’s policy is not always adequate and can leave you financially exposed. A home endorsement does not include important coverages for boaters like uninsured boater, personal effects, special equipment, wreckage removal, and on-water towing. These are all important coverages you may have not thought about.
First Tech Insurance Services takes the time to understand your needs and put together the right coverage for you, including:
- Liability Coverage—Includes both bodily injury and property damage liability coverage, and is required in most states. If you cause an accident or otherwise induce harm, this coverage can pay for damages and any related lawsuits.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boater Coverage—Helps pay for damages and medical costs resulting from an accident caused by someone who has no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- Medical Payments Coverage—Helps pay for covered medical expenses for anyone injured while in your watercraft, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage—Helps pay for damage to your boat that is not caused by a collision. This helps cover your losses in the event of theft, vandalism, certain natural disasters and more.
- Collision Coverage—Helps pay for damage to your watercraft if it hits something, or gets hit by another watercraft. This coverage is generally required if your watercraft is financed or leased.
(Availability based on carrier)
- Transport trailer
- Total loss
- Wreckage removal/fuel spill
- On-water towing
- Personal effects
- Fishing/ski equipment
- Agreed value/total loss replacement cost