We are monitoring the latest news regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and wanted to provide some information for our members about what measures we are taking to keep our communities safe.
First Tech Financial Care
For those experiencing financial hardship, First Tech offers an Emergency Assistance Program and the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program loan to aid members and their businesses. Each situation is unique, so we’ll work directly with you to develop a plan that fits your life. We want you to know you’re supported, no matter what life throws your way. Additionally, we provide educational tools to help you make the most of your resources. For this and more please visit the Financial Care page.
Our branches will remain open where possible, and we will continue to ensure that all of our public areas follow the recommendations from the CDC and guidelines from state and local health authorities. As we adjust to current conditions some branches may be impacted and those will be listed here.
We’ve temporarily suspended service for CO-OP guests visiting the following First Tech branches until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to resume service soon.
Select State to Review Experience Center Status
- Cupertino, Cupertino, CA, Temporarily closed
- Roseville On-Site HPE, Roseville, CA, Temporarily closed
- Colorado Springs On-Site Agilent, Colorado Springs, CO, Temporarily closed
- Englewood On-Site, Englewood, CO, Temporarily closed
- Alpharetta On-Site HPE, Alpharetta, GA, Temporarily closed
- Ronler Acres 1, Hillsboro, OR, Temporarily closed
- Ronler Acres 4, Hillsboro, OR, Temporarily closed
- Lloyd District, Portland, OR, Temporarily closed
- Wilsonville, Willsonville, OR, Temporarily closed
- Puerto Rico On-Site HPE/HP Inc., Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, Temporarily closed
- Houston On-Site HPE, Houston, TX, Temporarily closed
- Bellevue City Center, Bellevue, WA, Temporarily closed
- Studios West, Redmond, WA, Temporarily closed
- South Lake Union, Seattle, WA, Temporarily closed
- Vancouver, Vancouver, WA, Temporarily closed
Last updated 2:00pm PT on 5.18.20
As a reminder, at First Tech we offer banking solutions to meet your needs whenever, wherever and however you feel most comfortable. Pay bills, transfer money, pay people you know, monitor your account activities and more with online banking or our mobile app.
Download the First Tech App
Related Scams and Fraud
You're probably doing a lot of clicking, scrolling and swiping to stay updated about the situation surrounding coronavirus and COVID-19. As you check emails and browse social, please remember to keep your financial and personal information secure. That means being extra careful about opening links, attachments, or requests for information from anyone claiming to represent First Tech--or agencies like the World Health Organization or Center for Disease Control. There are scammers trying to take advantage of this situation to gain access to your data or separate you from your money. Read more about COVID-19 related scams and the response from the Federal Trade Commission.
In challenging economic times, we may look for extra sources of income. Be very careful about jobs that claim to pay you, but require you send overage back to them. Any time you receive a check from someone you don’t know well, be wary. This includes the government’s Economic Impact Payment that many of us are waiting for. To ensure the check you receive is the real deal visit the Treasury’s check verification resource.
First Tech will never call, message or email you to request any of your personal information. Be careful with any urgent messages that want you to follow a link or provide your personal information, and always double check the source before sharing your information. For more ways to keep your data safe, check out our Fraud Center.
We encourage our members to follow these protective measures provided by the CDC on prevention of COVID-19.
First Tech is continuing to monitor this situation closely, and we will keep you informed of any developments.