Mortgage Insurance—also referred to as Private Mortgage Insurance or PMI—offers protection for a lender in case a mortgage payment is missed. Borrowers are typically required to pay mortgage insurance if they are making a down payment of less than 20 percent of a home’s purchase price, however it is also required for some federal loans.
What is First Tech Insurance Services?
firstname.lastname@example.org | 855.744.8585
First Tech Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Tech Federal Credit Union. The Agency offers you no-obligation quotes from multiple insurance companies and the opportunity to select the best coverage to meet your needs at competitive prices.
First Tech Insurance Services products include:
- Vehicle: Personal and business auto, motorcycle and RV
- Home and Property: Homeowner’s, Renter’s and Dwelling Fire
- Excess Liability (Personal Umbrella)
- Life: Term Life, Universal Life and Whole Life
- Watercraft: Boat and jet ski
- High Value Personal Property
While the Agency currently serves members living in California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming, First Tech Insurance Services also partners with several reputable companies to offer other products and services in all 50 states, including:
- Auto, Mechanical Breakdown and Guaranteed Asset Protection
- Home and Property Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical and Dental Wellness Programs
- Debt Protection
Whether it’s through First Tech Insurance Services or one of our partner insurance companies, our approach is the same. We listen to you, understand your needs, and make sure you have the appropriate level of insurance protection to help keep those “uh-oh” moments from becoming “oh-no” moments.
First Tech Insurance Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Tech Federal Credit Union.