Share Certificate Rates
Share certificates are one of the surest savings options available with no risk of loss to your principal deposit.
What is a Bump Up Share Certificate?
This certificate allows you the flexibility to increase your rate or add to your balance during the certificate term. You have the choice to do one rate bump up per current term and one additional deposit, up to the original amount of the certificate at the current term.
Put Your Certificate To Work For You
Whats the minimum required opening deposit balance for your Share Certificates?
There's no limit to the amount you can deposit into your certificate.Read More
Can I request a rate increase for my current certificate?
You can initiate a rate increase once during the term of a Bump-Up Share Certificate.Read More
I want to add funds to my current certificate.
With a Bump Up Share Certificate, you can add one additional deposit per term allowed, up to the original amount of the certificate.
You'll Benefit from These Great Features:
COMPETITIVE SAVINGS RATES
- Select the rate and term suited to help reach your savings goals.
NO RISK OF LOSS TO PRINCIPAL
- If you withdraw any portion of your principal before maturity, you may be charged a penalty of up to six month's dividends; however, there is no risk of loss to your principal.
DIVIDENDS THAT ACCUMULATE AND GROW
- Your certificate dividends compound every month.
- Your certificate will automatically rollover when certificate reaches maturity with a 10-day grace period.
KEEP YOUR MONEY
- It's yours, so we don't charge account set-up or monthly maintenance fees.
EASY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- View your balances anytime online or with our free mobile app.