Pay Securely Using BillPay
It’s safe and easy to make payments with BillPay, whether you’re at your desktop or on the move with your mobile device. You can securely tell us who you want to pay, then tell us how much and when. Whether your payment is a one-time occurrence or needs to be paid on a recurring basis, BillPay is a great way to simplify your life. Check out the latest updates here.
Send Money with Zelle®
Stay Updated with e-Alerts
1. Log in to Online Banking
2. In the left navigation, click “e-Alerts”
3. Tell us your contact and carrier information
4. Read the Terms and Conditions then click “I Accept”
5. Set up the type of alert you want, and specify when and how you wish to receive it
Check Funds at a Glance with Balance Peek
Activate Balance Peek in the First Tech mobile app to get a sneak peek of your account balances, without having to log in.
To turn on the "Balance Peek" feature:
- Go to the mobile app's Settings then choose "Balance Peek."
- Select which accounts balances you want to turn on, then "Save."
Pay Quickly Using Digital Wallet
For a convenient and secure way to make purchases using a mobile device, use your First Tech Mastercard® credit or debit within a digital wallet. A quick tap on your phone and you can pay at over one million U.S. merchant locations. Supported wallets include:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Microsoft Wallet
- Fitbit Pay
- Garmin Pay