Follow these simple steps to make your banking more convenient.
1. Enroll in Online Banking
Once you enroll, you can:
- Transfer money between your First Tech accounts or accounts outside of First Tech
- Monitor your accounts with Notifications or by reviewing your account history
- Pay and manage bills (note: you’ll need a desktop computer to enroll in BillPay and setup payees)
2. Get our Mobile App
- Deposit checks
- Securely pay your friends with Zelle®
- Check balances on the go
3. Go paperless
Add the e-Docs widget to your Online Banking options and then subscribe. E-Docs allows you to securely view all your First Tech account statements, tax documents and notifications online.
4. Take advantage of direct deposit
It’s easy; just contact your employer’s Human Resources department with:
- First Tech’s routing number: 321180379
- Your First Tech account number (available in Online Banking)
- The amount to deposit per paycheck
5. Link your accounts to avoid overdrafts
Overdrafts are caused when payments or other charges applied to your checking account create a negative balance. Overdraft protection transfers available funds from your specified linked account(s) to help prevent overdrafts and potential fees.
Limitations apply. To learn more and link accounts, visit any of our locations or call us at 855.855.8805.
6. Go paperless with e-Docs
Enrolling in a paperless option is easy. Simply log in to online banking and click the more button icon to the bottom left side. If you see e-Docs, click the icon and follow the instructions to subscribe. Otherwise, click the Widgets icon and add e-Docs to complete your subscription to paperless banking.
7. Order checks
Place your order on the Harland Clarke website. Your checks should arrive within two weeks.
Frequently asked questions
How do I get an Online Banking PIN?
To obtain a PIN, please contact us at 855.855.8805.
When will I receive my debit card?
You will receive your card within 10 business days of opening your account. Once you get your card, be sure you activate it by calling the phone number on the back of the card.
What benefits does my debit card offer?Learn more here.
How do I order checks?
- Log in to Online Banking
Once logged in to Online Banking, locate your “CHECK SERVICES” widget under “MORE”. If you cannot find it, click on “WIDGET OPTIONS” and locate “CHECK SERVICES” by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to Reorder Checks tab
In the “CHECK SERVICES” widget, there is a “Reorder Checks” tab. Clicking this tab will provide a link and instructions on how to order more checks through our trusted third-party check-ordering service, Harland Clarke. To get started, click the “Order Checks” button at the bottom and follow the instructions.
- Pick your checks
Click on the style you prefer, enter a starting check number and confirm your information.
Note: This service does NOT allow you to change the personal information on your checks (e.g., names, address, id numbers, etc.), change your next starting number, or be used for your first order of checks. To reorder your checks, you will need the following four pieces of information that can be found on your First Tech check or on your Statements:
• The routing number of First Tech Federal Credit Union: 321180379
• Your account number
• The starting check number of your next order—this is the number following your last check from your previous order
• Your e-mail address—this is used to send you a confirmation message that your check order was received and is being processed
Did you know?
- Your deposits are insured up to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
- You can keep your membership even if you change employers
- No matter where you live, we’re nearby at our nationwide locations and mobile banking