Time is of the essence. If your identity has been stolen, you need to defend your reputation right away. How you respond to a cyber attack is critical to your success
in mitigating it. No case of fraud is too small to report. If you suspect anything is amiss with a First Tech account, please notify us right away. If you need to include
account information, please log in to Online Banking and send us a secure email.
24-hour toll free number
Other ways to Contact Us.
Has someone stolen your identity?
• Unusual charges on credit cards or bills
• New or unfamiliar accounts showing up on your credit report
• Phone calls, emails or bills sent to you for products or services that you do not have
• Credit card being denied
If any of the above scenarios apply to you, you may need to take action right away:
• Visit IdentityTheft.gov —This website run by the Federal Trade Commission lets you report potential identity theft, and provides steps to help you recover from any resulting damages to your name or credit.
• Go to the source —You may need to reach out directly to the company where the fraud occurred, asking them to put a freeze on your account and help flag any suspicious activity. Don’t forget to put a fraud alert on your credit report, as well, and consider freezing your credit if you are worried about continued fraudulent activity.
• Help from a First Tech partner — First Tech partners with CyberScout® to offer a variety of comprehensive identity and credit monitoring products.