COVID-19 updates and how First Tech is responding.  Learn more >>

Online Banking

Commercial Vehicle Policy

You and your employees might be great drivers, but there are thousands of other drivers on the road who aren’t watching out for your vehicles. That’s why company cars, trucks, vans, and other vehicles need special coverage. If your business owns or uses motor vehicles, or mobile equipment that is required by your state to be insured for minimum financial responsibility, then you need a commercial auto policy. Commercial auto coverage may insure against property damage to vehicles you own or hire, and against liability for bodily injury and property damage caused to others by your use of the insured vehicles. It is important to know the difference between a personal automobile policy and a commercial automobile policy. Your personal automobile policy usually does NOT cover vehicles used in the operation of your business.

First Tech Federal Credit Union User Icon

Get a No-Cost Comprehensive Review

Get in touch with First Tech Federal Credit Union

Get in Touch

Insurance products and services offered through Addison Avenue Financial Partners, LLC, d/b/a First Tech Insurance Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Technology Federal Credit Union.