- An error occurs when paying a First Tech credit card from an external account. We’re working on a fix. In the meantime, to pay your First Tech credit card, please use your First Tech checking or savings account.
- If you have a recurring transfer scheduled on a date that your bill is due or on a date that you have specified, such as June 26th, please monitor your account and check your transaction history to see if the transfer has been processed successfully on that date. If you have a failed scheduled transfer, we recommend you make a one-time payment while we work on a fix.
- If you don’t see your credit card in Online or Mobile Banking, please log out and log back in again. If the issue persists, please call 855.855.8805.
- The running account balance under account transactions occasionally does not display the right balance amount. This is only a display error - your real available or current balance is not impacted. We are working towards resolving the issue soon.
- Some credit card transactions are being listed as "Pending" in the transaction history even though they have been declined. This is a known issue that is expected to be fixed soon.
- If you are not receiving text message alerts, please confirm with your mobile provider that you can receive messages with short codes.
- Please use Online Banking from a desktop to initiate external account transfers. This is an enhancement we’ll roll out soon in our new app.
- The current balance may show $0.00 for your Flexity Line of Credit account, if you’re seeing this error, click on the account to go into details to view what is owed on your loan, or you can click the Pay button. We are working on a fix for this issue.
- If you have trouble using the “Bill Pay” or “Transfer” features, please make sure you’re using the most current version of your web browser.
- In your Online Banking’s transaction history or on your statement, you may notice a $0 interest charge on your account(s). It’s a display error we’re working to resolve, and it does not have any effect on your account balance.
- When you favorite or un-favorite a widget like "Accounts" or "BillPay," the widget icon may disappear.
- If you use your old username and/or password to retrieve First Tech account information in Quicken, you'll be locked out of the new Online Banking on your next login attempt. Please update your First Tech credentials in Quicken.
- Yodlee: Currently services that use Yodlee to import a member’s financial data are not functioning. These include services like Xero, YNAB and others. We are working directly with Yodlee to resolve connectivity.
- If you have trouble locating any existing late notices or tax forms in the e-Docs widget, please look under the “Statements” tab for notices or tax forms.
- We’re working to fix an issue preventing you from sorting transfers under the “Scheduled” and “History” tabs in the Transfer widget.
- When depositing a check via the app, please neatly write “For mobile deposit only at First Tech” on the back of your check after signing. If you receive an error or the check wouldn’t go through, please visit a First Tech location.We’re actively working on a fix and apologize for this inconvenience.
- If you see a "Your account is locked" message upon logging into the mobile app, the option of "log in as a different user" link on the same screen is currently not working. We recommend you try to reset your password in Online Banking instead. If you experience the same issue in Online Banking, please contact us at 855.855.8805.
- Members have reported that they are not receiving real-time email, push and/or SMS alerts even though they have this feature turned on. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.
- If you have SMS as your two-factor authentication method but fail to receive any text message as requested, please use email or phone call as an alternative method. We're aware of this issue and will be working to resolve it.
- The app is experiencing formatting errors when being viewed using an iPhone SE. We’re currently working on a fix.
- If you see an error when accessing your Zelle Settings or the Activity Center, please exit out of the Zelle feature and try again.
- We have discovered a rare occurrence where an intermediate screen would appears for a few seconds after you click on the back button. Please exit out of the screen and try again.
- Intermittent error in Send Money screen while accessing Send Money with Zelle widget. Temporary solution: If you see an error while trying to send money, try again in a few minutes.
- Sender may not receive email notifications if the recipient is not able to collect the money from their financial institution. Temporary solution: We recommend that you view the status of your "Send Money" transaction in the "Activity" screen. There, you will see whether your money was successfully "sent" or "failed".