More money in your pocket
- No monthly fees
- Earnings are tax deferred2
- Qualified earnings can be withdrawn tax free2
Easy account management
- Automatically rolls over at maturity
- 10-day grace period at maturity if you want to make changes
- No required minimum distributions
- View balances anytime, anywhere with our free mobile app
1 For all certificate accounts, if you withdraw any portion of your principal before maturity, you may be charged a penalty of up to six months’ dividends; however, there is no risk of loss to your principal.
2 Consult your tax advisor.
3 Account owner(s) must initiate the rate bump. One bump per current term and multiple additional deposits per term allowed, up to the original amount of the certificate at the start of the current term.