BECOME A MEMBER
You talk we listenJoin Us
- Be a First Tech member
- Have an active First Tech account
- Be enrolled in Online Banking
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a member in good standing (basically, no fraud, charge-offs, things like that)
If you don't see the e-deposit option within Online Banking, please give us a call at 888.972.8422 for assistance.
Make a deposit anywhere you are.
- With your iOS, Android or Windows smartphone or a desktop scanner, you can make a deposit anywhere you are. In your bedroom? Check. At the kids' soccer game? Check. In your car? Technically, yes, but please don't deposit and drive. No matter where you are, our e-deposit solution lets you bank on your own time.
Here are a few tips to help ensure a successful deposit.
Sign the back of your check. If the check is made out to multiple people, make sure they sign too.
If you're making a deposit with your phone, place your check on a dark-colored, well-lit surface. Contrast is a blast.
Smooth out any bends, curves or wrinkles.
Align your check within your desktop scanner or smartphone guides.
Be sure to flip your check and scan the other side.
- If you qualify, you'll see an "e-deposit" button within Online Banking. Just click on that button to begin the enrollment process. Once you're enrolled, you can use e-deposit from your home scanner or one of our mobile apps.