Online Services - Known Issues
Online and Mobile Banking
- Some credit card transactions are being listed as "Pending" in the transaction history even though they have been declined. This is a known issue that is expected to be fixed soon.
- If you are not receiving text message alerts, please confirm with your mobile provider that you can receive messages with short codes.
- Some members may experience an issue with their First Tech Credit Card balance not being updated after making a payment.
- When you favorite or un-favorite a widget like "Accounts" or "BillPay," the widget icon may disappear.
- The "Wires" option may not be available in the “Subject” dropdown menu when you compose a secure message in the "Message Center."
- Some members have experienced trouble logging into Online Banking with the Internet Explorer browser. If you encounter an issue during login, we recommend you try a different browser while we work on a fix for this issue.
- If you use your old username and/or password to retrieve First Tech account information in Quicken, you'll be locked out of the new Online Banking on your next login attempt. Please update your First Tech credentials in Quicken.
- Yodlee: Currently services that use Yodlee to import a member’s financial data are not functioning.
These include services like Xero, YNAB and others. We are working directly with Yodlee to resolve
- We now only support the two most recent versions of major browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, iOS and Android.
- If you see a "Your account is locked" message upon logging into the mobile app, the option of "log in as a different user" link on the same screen is currently not working. We recommend you try to reset your password in Online Banking instead. If you experience the same issue in Online Banking, please contact us at 855.855.8805.
- Members have reported that they are not receiving real-time email and/or SMS alerts even though they have this feature turned on. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.
- If you have SMS as your two-factor authentication method but fail to receive any text message as requested, please use email or phone call as an alternative method. We're aware of this issue and will be working to resolve it.
- You may see multiple "loading" indicators appear on the screen when you cancel a transaction with an iOS device. This issue will not interfere with processing the cancellation
- At the time of adding an email or a phone number token to your Zelle Profile, the pop-up window may overlap with the screen content for a few seconds then go back to normal.
- Intermittent error in Send Money screen while accessing Send Money with Zelle widget
Temporary solution: If you see an error while trying to send money, try again in a few minutes.
- When a member taps the "cancel" button to cancel a transaction more than once, the member receives multiple email notifications about the cancellation attempt.
Temporary solution: If you tap the button more than once, please disregard the duplicate emails.
- Sender may not receive email notifications if the recipient is not able to collect the money from their financial institution.
Temporary solution: We recommend that you view the status of your "Send Money" transaction in the "Activity" screen. There, you will see whether your money was successfully "sent" or "failed".
- The Zelle “Settings” screen may take few more seconds to load.
Temporary solution: We understand there might be some initial performance issues with our "Settings" screen, and we are working actively to improve it.
- When a new user registers to Send Money with Zelle via the icon on the horizontal tray, the accounts header page loads instead of "Send Money with Zelle" screen for few seconds.
Temporary solution: Don't panic if our Zelle registration screen takes a few moments to load; it will take you to the "Send Money with Zelle" page successfully.